|The Granville Association has ased that we make everyone aware of the technical area restrictions. Please take some time to read the information below.
PART 3 - PLAYING RULES AND MATCH PROCEDURES
i. At all matches, there shall be a minimum of two Team Officials (one Team Official from each team), wearing an appropriate vest as issued by the Association.
ii. The Team Officials shall introduce themselves to the referee before the commencement of the game.
iii. Team Officials‟ duties shall be to see that spectators, coaches, and managers, do not encroach on the sidelines or the pitch, and see that good order is maintained.
iv. Should any incidents arise out of a match that is for consideration by the MC, each Team Official shall complete a written report into such incidents for the MC.
v. The Team Officials shall appear at any inquiry as witnesses, if required.
vi. All Team Officials shall have attained the age of eighteen (18) years of age.
vii. Team Officials from both teams shall print their name and sign the Team Sheet, indicating they were in attendance for the game.
viii. If a Team Official is not provided, the game will not go ahead.
Named inter change players/substitutes and registered team officials permitted in Technical Area no more than 8 persons
Only one person standing at a time
“The technical area relates to matches played in stadiums with a designated seated area for technical staff and substitutes as described below.
While the size and position of technical areas may differ between stadiums, the following notes are issued for general guidance:
• the technical area extends 1 m (1 yd) on either side of the designated seated area and extends forward up to a distance of 1 m (1 yd) from the touch line
• it is recommended that markings are used to define this area
• the number of persons permitted to occupy the technical area is defined by the competition rules
• the occupants of the technical area are identified before the beginning of the match in accordance with the competition rules
• only one person at a time is authorised to convey tactical instructions from
the technical area
• the coach and other officials must remain within its confines except in special circumstances, e.g. a physiotherapist or doctor entering the field of play, with the referee’s permission, to assess an injured player
• the coach and other occupants of the technical area must behave in a responsible manner”